A TRP authorizes a person who is inadmissible or does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act or Regulations either as a temporary resident or as a permanent resident to enter or remain in Canada.

To be eligible for a temporary resident permit, your need to enter or stay in Canada must outweigh the health or safety risks to Canadian society. Even if the reason you are inadmissible seems minor, you must demonstrate that your visit is justified. This application may be required to be submitted with your visitor visa application or after a refusal of your eTA.

Temporary Resident Permit | AKM Law | Toronto Immigration Law Firm

Address1 Yonge Street, Suite 1507 Toronto, Ontario M5E1E5